Sunday 16 October 2011

Rude

The other day I was at the bank to pay my phone bill and I had an unpleasant experience with one of the tellers there. Whenever I get served by her I get this negative vibe and I'm not sure if it's me or that she is generally like that. Anyways, I went up to the counter and told her that I wanted to pay my bill.I hand over my ID and my bank card. I don't usually fill out a deposit form because I just don't, the tellers seem to have no problems filling out the forms for me when I go. Well, this teller seemed irritated that I didn't have one filled out and so she whipped one out and pretty much flung it at me. Rude! So I proceed to fill it out as much as I can and then pass it back to her. I filled out in the "incorrect spot" and so she started to correct me but then filled out the rest herself. When the transaction is over, she doesn't stamp the receipt to indicate that it's been paid (lazy?) and then throws my ID and bank card back at me, kind of like when you're dealing a set of playing cards. And I'm like thinking 'what was that?' Rude! I wanted to say something about her behaviour but me being the non-confrontational type just walked away and left it at that. But I did turn around to look at her name tag so that I could report her Rude! behaviour. I don't why I didn't say anything right away. It's always after the fact that I think of what I should have said to put someone their place. I think I need more practice. HAHAHA! I'd rather not experience those situations on a regular basis just to get the 'practice'.
I was going to call the branch manager but until now, I haven't. I probably won't. I think next time I'm at the bank waiting in line and she's serving, I will just pass and tell the person behind me that I will wait for the next teller because I don't like her and make it obvious that I refuse to be served by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment