Friday 7 December 2012

the holiday season


The holiday season is finally upon. I have a mental list of what I want to give the kids for Christmas, but I haven't bought anything just yet. I'm one of those last minute shoppers. I plan to start getting stuff by next weekend and be over and done with it before the real rush at the stores kick in. Forget spell check- Jazzy is sitting here beside me while I type this and correcting my grammar. What a girl. Very nosy, yes she is.

As for plans for the holidays, I am scheduled to work on all the stat holidays - Christmas day, Boxing  day and New Year's day .... KA-CHING! Sounds great but all these days are within the same pay period which means the taxes will eat up some of those dollar bills. We'll probably do dinner with family on Christmas eve. It should be lovely.

Watching Ellen and wishing I was in her audience right now to receive the 12 days of Christmas giveaways.....


kid notes:

Aliyah wants to get her eyebrows done. I am still thinking about whether or not to allow it.
Darius is loving anything to do with Kingdom Hearts 
Jasmine is still sitting beside me.
Aiden's hero is Darius.


No comments:

Post a Comment