Wednesday 27 February 2013

kitchen window


There's absolutely nothing spectacular about the view outside my kitchen window. Just the carport and garage. oooh aaah! So might as well improve the view of the kitchen window from the inside. I've had this curtain for awhile now and have used it in the past but I accidently stained it with some paint splatter while cleaning some paint brushes after doing some crafts. So I took it down and replaced it with something else. It's fabric from Ikea and I like the print so I really didn't want to throw it out. Now several months later, tired of the current window dressing, I dug this up and decided to trim off the stained area by cutting around the outline of the pattern and ta da ,it looks like this now...

Pardon the uncovered light bulb . They brighten up our tiny kitchen ever so slightly even though you can't tell that from these photos (need to work on my photography skills for taking pics against the light).I'm liking it and that's all that matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment